Dr. Shannon Pryor is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Kensington, MD. Dr. Pryor specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Otolaryngology; Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, General Surgery
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Shannon Penick Pryor MD's Practice location
Kensington, MD 20895 Get Direction
KENSINGTON, MD 20895 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Shannon Penick Pryor MD | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Otolaryngic Allergy
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Shannon Penick Pryor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pryor
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
Nearby Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)s
- Dr. Michael R. Abidin MD 6355 Walker Lane, Suite 204 Alexandria VA 22310
- Ernest M. Myers 11120 New Hampshire Ave Silver Spring MD 20904
- Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD 3301 New Mexico Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20016
- Jerome S. Schwartz 5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Timothy James Egan M.D. 3299 Woodburn Rd Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Eric Charles Sklarew MD 10810 Connecticut Ave Kensington MD 20895