Dr. Stephen Kishner MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation1450 Poydras St New Orleans LA, 70112
After completing a mixed internship at Royal Victoria Hospital in Montreal, Canada and a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans, Dr. Kischner joined ...
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Member American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Member American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Louisiana State University Affiliated Hospitals
- LSU Medical Center, Physical Med & Rehab, LA, USA 1986
Dr. Stephen Kishner MD's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70112Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Kishner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kishner
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Dr. Christine Mischler Keating MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Michael Andrew Saucier MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Mirjana Bukara M.D.1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Natalia Maria Jolliff D.O.1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Andrea P Toomer MD1111 Medical Center Blvd. Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Meda K Colvin MD1111 Medical Center Blvd Marrero LA 70072