Dr. James R Bresch M.D.
Orthopedist1550 N Northwest Hwy Suite 220 Park Ridge IL, 60068
Dr. James Bresch is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Park Ridge, IL. Dr. Bresch specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Bresch tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1989
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1989
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Ankle Surgery, Arthroscopic Surgery, Bone Graft And More
- Torn Meniscus
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Abnormal Gait
Dr. James R Bresch M.D.'s Practice location
Park Ridge, IL 60068Get Direction
Dr. James R Bresch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bresch
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Dr. Anthony Romeo M.D.815 Pasquinelli Dr Westmont IL 60559
- Dr. Nikhil Verma M.D.2450 S. Wolf Road, Suite F Westchester IL 60154
- Dr. Edward Jay Goldberg M.D.1611 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Mitchell B. Sheinkop1565 North LaSalle Street Chicago Illinois 60610
- Dr. Richard Southgate M.D.1000 N Westmoreland Rd, Level 3 Lake Forest IL 60045
- Dr. Mary K. Morrell M.D.901 BIESTERFIELD RD ELK GROVE VILLAGE IL 60007