Dr. James David Sidman MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Pediatric Otolaryngology910 E 26th St Suite 323 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. James Sidman practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in Minneapolis, MN. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Sidman provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
- Topical ofloxacin versus systemic amoxicillin/clavulanate in purulent otorrhea in children with tympanostomy tubes.
- Distraction osteogenesis of the mandible for airway obstruction in children.
- Osteogenic distraction in the face.
- Tracheal agenesis in newborns.
- Distraction osteogenesis of the mandible.
- Tracheotomy and decannulation rates in a level 3 neonatal intensive care unit: a 12-year study.
- Resolving feeding difficulties with early airway intervention in Pierre Robin Sequence.
- Airway interventions in children with Pierre Robin Sequence.
- Mandibular distraction osteogenesis in the pediatric patient.
- Symptom duration and CT findings in pediatric deep neck infection.
- Complications and satisfaction with pediatric osseointegrated external ear prostheses.
- Hoarseness in children with cleft palate.
- Distraction osteogenesis of the mandible for airway obstruction in children: long-term results.
- Mandibular distraction osteogenesis in infants younger than 3 months.
- Rates and risks of gastrostomy tubes in infants with cleft palate.
Dr. James David Sidman MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. James David Sidman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sidman
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- 5 Tips on Living with an Ear Infection
Sometimes, the only treatment for an ear infection is to just live with it until it clears out on its own. This is especially true for ear infections caused by viruses. If you or your child is only mildly sick and the right home care reduces the pain and symptoms, then you can choose not to consult...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Dr. Richard M. Levinson M.D.2211 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Timothy Alan Lander MD910 E 26th St Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Micah Avner Berman M.D.200 UNIVERSITY AVE E SAINT PAUL MN 55101
- Dr. Travis Daniel Reeves M.D.2530 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Sivakumar Chinnadurai MD, MPH2530 CHICAGO AVE STE 450 MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404