Dr. Dennis Brown is a family practitioner practicing in Reno, NV. Dr. Brown specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Brown possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1977
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
University of Arizona College of Medicine 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
- Maricopa Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Maricopa Medical Center Program
Dr. Dennis James Brown MD's Practice location
Reno, NV 89509Get Direction
Dr. Dennis James Brown MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brown
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Victor Knutzen MD, FACS, FACOG.946 Marsh Ct Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Karen M. Stover MD2345 E. Prater Way Sparks NV 89434
- Mrs. Erica Rae Simpson D.O.7111 S Virginia St Reno NV 89511
- Dr. Jennifer K. Hornback MD7111 S Virginia St Reno NV 89511
- Dr. Marcia Lu M.D.Unsom 123 17th St Reno NV 89557
- Dr. Vance Alm MD1895 PLUMAS ST RENO NV 89509