Dr. Anne Patrice Burgess M.D
Family Practitioner777 N Raymond St Boise ID, 83704
Dr. Anne Burgess, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. Her specialties include family medicine and she currently practices medicine at Boise, Idaho and Meridian, Idaho and Boise, Idaho. ...
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1990
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Anne Patrice Burgess M.D's Practice location
Boise, ID 83704Get Direction
BOISE, ID 83709Get Direction
Dr. Anne Patrice Burgess M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burgess
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Dr. James M Quinn DO4750 N Five Mile Rd Boise ID 83713
- Dr. Brian Keith Crownover MD, FAAFP2428 N STOKESBERRY PL MERIDIAN ID 83646
- Dr. Vivek Kantayya MD300 S 23RD ST BOISE ID 83702
- Dr. Jonathan Leslie Bowman MD223 16th Avenue North Nampa ID 83653
- Mr. David A Martin M.D.215 E Hawaii Ave Nampa ID 83686
- Dr. Laura Arnheim Danis D.O.215 E HAWAII AVE NAMPA ID 83686