Suzan Khoromi M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology2150 Pennsylvania Ave. Nw Gwu Medical Faculty Washington DC, 20037
Prior to this appointment, Dr. Khoromi served as an assistant professor of Neurology at the University of South Florida and staff clinician of Developmental Genetic Epidemiology at the National Instit ...
Education and Training
George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences , Washington, DC Medical Degree
Georgetown University, School of Medicine, Washington, DC Other Degree
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL Other Degree
University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA Other Degree
Neurologist Medical Degree
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Electroencephalography (eeg), Headache, Migraines And More
- University of South Florida (USF) Affiliated Hospitals
- Franklin Square Hospital Center
Suzan Khoromi M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92121Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92103Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92121Get Direction
Suzan Khoromi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khoromi
- What Is Topamax?
Generic Name: TopiramateBrand Name: Topamax Sprinkle Capsules, Qudexy XR Sprinkle, Topamax, Trokendi XRIntroduction Topamax is an anticonvulsant medicine, which is mostly used for the treatment of seizures, especially in adults and children who are more than 2 years old. Apart from treating...
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Center Without Walls Program
The Center Without Walls program is there to support the medical community in working together to further the information and research available in the fight against multiple sclerosis, and Nancy Davis has been a crucial element.Nancy's storyNancy Davis has always lived a very full life. In Denver,...
- Study Discovers Fatality Predictors in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
A recent study published in the Journal of the American Heart Association has demonstrated that high cardiac biomarkers, coupled with low BMI and a poor respiratory profile are important risk factors that could put Duchenne muscular dystrophy patients at risk of premature death.Duchenne muscular...
- Childhood Head Injuries May Heal Over Time
A new study by Australian researchers shows that childhood head injuries, which affect the development of children, can improve over time. The poorest recovery was seen with severe brain injury, while children with less severe injuries did not have many serious problems later. According to the...
- The Many Ways Multiple Sclerosis Affects the Body
No two people who have multiple sclerosis share the exact same symptoms. The nerve damage and inflammation that occurs due to the body’s immune system can attack almost any organ.That’s why there are so many different ways that multiple sclerosis can affect the body.Because there are so many...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Maris Stella Legarda3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. Michael R. Yochelson MD102 Irving Street Northwest Washington DC 20010
- Steven E. Lo Other3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. Syed W Asad M.D.7500 Hanover Pkwy Greenbelt MD 20770
- Dr. Marianne Schuelein M.D.3301 New Mexico Ave Nw Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Kanwaljit Ahuja M.D.3231 Superior Lane Bowie Maryland 20715