Dr. Jill Hilscher Sentlingar DDS
Dentist | General Practice201 N Preston Rd Suite A Prosper TX, 75078
Dr. Jill Sentlingar is a Dentist practicing in Prosper, TX. Dr. Sentlingar specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jill Hilscher Sentlingar DDS's Practice location
Prosper, TX 75078Get Direction
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Dr. Sweta Sheth1061 N, Coleman,, Suite 60, Prosper Texas 75078
- Dr. Jeff R. Gilson D.D.S.110 N. Preston Rd. Prosper TX 75078
- Dr. John David Roberts DDS, MS2440 East Prosper Trail Prosper TX 75078
- Dr. Travis Mckay Campbell DDS2111 E. University Dr Prosper TX 75078
- Dr. Vimal A Patel DDS821 N. COLEMAN ST. PROSPER TX 75078
- Dr. Fatima Khan DMD811 Twin Buttes Dr Prosper TX 75078