Dr. Bradley David Eyford DC
Chiropractor601 S Pine St Ste 201 Suite 201 Tacoma WA, 98405
Dr. Bradley Eyford DC is a Tacoma Chiropractor practicing at Tacoma Chiropractic Health Connection clinic in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Eyford specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system while improving each patient's functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Eyford seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Bradley David Eyford DC's Expert Contributions
As the fall is fast approaching, daylight is beginning to shorten, and vastly more people are on the roads. We see a vast increase in our patients involved in car accidents. Some accidents are worse than others, but they can often be very stressful, and rarely are they just no big deal. If you...
Dr. Bradley David Eyford DC's Practice location
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Sean Flaherty D.C.10909 Portland Ave E Tacoma WA 98445
- Russell L. Kolbo6712 Kimball Drive Gig Harbor Washington 98335
- Dr. Sharon-Rose D. Fitch D.C.5900 100TH ST SW LAKEWOOD WA 98499
- Dr. Michael Milasich D.C.6615 6th Ave Tacoma WA 98406
- Wen B. Vitalis26708 180th Avenue Southeast Covington Washington 98042
- Dr. Darin Nelson Schultz D.C.2520 N Proctor St Tacoma WA 98406