Dr. Scott M Thomas MD
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine1465 S GRAND BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO, 63104
Dr. Scott Thomas is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Thomas specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
- Emergency Care
- St. Louis University 2008
- Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center 2009
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Cardinal Glennon Hospital, St. Louis, MO 2012
Dr. Scott M Thomas MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63126Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63104Get Direction
Dr. Scott M Thomas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thomas
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Thyroid Cancer?
Cancer of the cells in the butterfly shaped thyroid gland at the base of the neck was not a common disease in this country. However, as of late, the number of reported cases of thyroid cancer has increased over the years. These glands are very important, as they produce hormones that regulate the...
- Why "I'll Push You" Is an Inspiring Film for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
"I'll Push You" is a film that follows two friends who make the decision to take a journey lasting 500 miles. For any set of friends, this would be intimidate, but these two friends aren't a normal pair. Justin, one of the friends in the film, was diagnosed with a neuromuscular illness. The...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dr. Jillian McAdams MD1402 S GRAND BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO 63104
- Neal Russell Hartman M.D.1465 S GRAND BLVD ST. LOUIS MO 63104
- Dr. Brian Scott Payne M.D.1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Parisa B Jamshidi MD1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Aaron S Miller MD1465 S GRAND BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO 63104
- Dr. Amit Mathur MD1465 S GRAND BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO 63104