Dr. Joseph Andrew Gillespie M.D.
Urologist353 E 17th St New York NY, 10003
Dr. Joseph Gillespie is a urologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Gillespie specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Joseph Andrew Gillespie M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97213Get Direction
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Is Testicular Cancer Curable?
The testes are a pair of male sex glands located just beneath the penis and is encased in a loose fold of skin - the scrotum, and are responsible for producing testosterone - the male sex hormone, and for manufacturing sperms which are mobile male sex cells. Testicular cancer occurs when some of...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- Is Blood In My Urine An Indication Of Cancer?
Blood in the urine can't necessarily be assumed to be a typical case of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Our immediate reaction may be to undergo a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and the problem may only vanish to reappear on another day.The underlying condition producing blood in...
- What Causes Blood in the Urine?
The presence of blood in the urine could cause anxiety. Although there are cases where the cause is actually not a cause of concern, some cases may also indicate a serious condition.Blood in the urine is known as hematuria. The blood that you can see with your naked eye is referred to as gross...
- Dr. David Shusterman M.D.69-15 Yellowstone Boulevard Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Nicholas A Romas MD51 W 51st St New York NY 10019
- Gregory G. Lovallo107 Montclair Avenue Montclair New Jersey 7042
- Abraham Knoll M.D.461 Park Ave S New York NY 10016
- Dr. Yuly N. Chalik MD2632 East 14th Street Brooklyn New York 11235
- Nelson N. Stone350 East 72nd Street New York New York 10029