Dr. Richard Maurice Haber M.D.
Addiction Psychiatrist | Addiction Psychiatry350 Montevue Ln Frederick MD, 21702
Dr. Richard Haber is an Addiction Psychiatrist practicing in Frederick, MD. Dr. Haber evaluates, diagnoses, and treats people who suffer from impulse control conditions related to addiction. As an Addiction Psychiatrist, Dr. Haber is a substance abuse expert, and is trained to fully understand the biological science behind addiction, in order to properly treat each patient.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Addiction Psychiatry
- Loss of kindlin-1, a human homolog of the Caenorhabditis elegans actin-extracellular-matrix linker protein UNC-112, causes Kindler syndrome.
- Angioma serpiginosum with linear distribution: case report and review of the literature.
- Juvenile-onset hypopigmented mycosis fungoides mimicking vitiligo.
- Pachyonychia congenita with laryngeal obstruction.
- Acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis simulating toxic epidermal necrolysis: a case report and review of the literature.
- Tinea corporis gladiatorum presenting as a majocchi granuloma.
- Idiopathic sporadic onychomadesis: case report and literature review.
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome without skin lesions (Fuchs syndrome): a literature review of adult cases with Mycoplasma cause.
- Transverse nasal crease and transverse nasal milia: clinical variants of the same entity.
- Bilateral acromial dimples: a case report and review of the literature.
- Agminated blue nevi in a patient with dermatomyositis.
- Familial eruptive syringomas: case report and review of the literature.
- Ulerythema ophryogenes, a rarely reported cutaneous manifestation of noonan syndrome: case report and review of the literature.
- Exophytic nodule on the scalp. Superficial angiomyxoma.
- Focal dermal hypoplasia: report of a case with myelomeningocele, Arnold-Chiari malformation and hydrocephalus with a review of neurologic manifestations of Goltz syndrome.
- Mosaic generalized neurofibromatosis 1: report of two cases.
- Eruptive disseminated porokeratosis: a new classification system.
- Trends in the Association between Pyoderma Gangrenosum and Autoimmune Hepatitis: Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Acral localized acquired cutis laxa: report of a case associated with inflammatory arthritis.
- Fifty shades of yellow: a review of the xanthodermatoses.
- Pyoblepharitis Vegetans in Association With Pyodermatitis-Pyostomatitis Vegetans: Expanding the Spectrum of a Rare, Multisystem Disorder.
- Identification of a CAST Mutation in a Cohort Previously Misdiagnosed as Having Autosomal Recessive Pachyonychia Congenita.
- Noninfectious Granulomas: A Sign of an Underlying Immunodeficiency?
- Lipodystrophia Centrifugalis Abdominalis Infantilis: A Case in a Vietnamese Patient.
- Topical Dapsone 5% Gel as an Effective Therapy in Dermatitis Herpetiformis.
- Case Report of Sweet's Syndrome Associated With Autoimmune Hepatitis.
- The ABCs of Perineal Streptococcal Dermatitis.
- Biomechanics in dermatology: Recent advances and future directions.
- Mid-dermal elastolysis: A female-centric disease; case report and updated review of the literature.
- Review of Primary Cutaneous Mucinoses in Nonlupus Connective Tissue Diseases.
- Yellow Nail Syndrome Presenting With a Pericardial Effusion: A Case Report and Review of the Literature.
Dr. Richard Maurice Haber M.D.'s Practice location
Frederick, MD 21702Get Direction
Dr. Richard Maurice Haber M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haber
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Alcohol and Night Sweats
What are night sweats? Night sweats, also known as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, pertains to excessive sweating at night. It is normal for anyone to sweat. Our sweat glands continuously work throughout out the day and night. However, if you have woken up at night to find that your bedsheets are drenched...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...