Dr. Stacey Tyndall is a speech language pathologist practicing in STEDMAN, NC. Dr. Tyndall specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Tyndall evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Tyndall helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Stacey Couey Tyndall CCC-SLP's Practice location
STEDMAN, NC 28391Get Direction
Mrs. Stacey Couey Tyndall CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Mrs. Julieanne Hollister Granados M E.D. CCC-SLP2039 MERRIMAC DR FAYETTEVILLE NC 28304
- Gaye Sullinger600 SUNSET AVE CLINTON NC 28328
- Mrs. Bliss Bunce Adams MS, CCC-SLP1947 MIDDLE RD FAYETTEVILLE NC 28312
- Candice D Tetreault MS/CCC-SLP1357 WALTER REED RD STE 102 FAYETTEVILLE NC 28304
- Gloria Rogers1104 MARLBOROUGH RD APT B FAYETTEVILLE NC 28304
- Mrs. Rebekah Mclean Kriston M.A. CCC-SLP4602 CUMBERLAND RD FAYETTEVILLE NC 28306