Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.
Chiropractor | Orthopedic1337 East Prospect Road Fort Collins CO, 80525
Dr. Greg L. Crawford D.C. completed his Bachelor's of Science degree in Biology from North Dakota State University in 1981. Dr. Crawford D.C., graduated from Northwestern College of Chiropractic on 1986. ...
Education and Training
Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, Mn Chiropractic 1986
- Chiropractor of the Year 2012 Colorado Chiropractic Association
- Manual Adjusting
- Acupuncture (needle/laser)
- Physical Exams (sports, Camp, College)
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (ems)
- Flexion Distraction Mobilization
- Activator Technique
- Extremity Adjustments
- Chairman of the Insurance Committee Colorado Chiropractic Association 2013
Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Brandon Edward Buttry D.C.838 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. Catherine Hollstrom D.C4021 South College Avenue Fort Collins Colorado 80525
- Dr. Mathew David Ullom D.C.2550 Stover St Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Brent Garland Hextell D.C.1230 West Ash Street Windsor CO 80550
- Mr. Kerry L Randa Other1717 Madison Ave Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. Amy L Reeves D.C.2692 Abarr Dr. Loveland CO 80538