Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.
Chiropractor | Orthopedic1337 East Prospect Road Fort Collins CO, 80525
Dr. Greg L. Crawford D.C. completed his Bachelor's of Science degree in Biology from North Dakota State University in 1981. Dr. Crawford D.C., graduated from Northwestern College of Chiropractic on 1986. ...
Education and Training
Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, Mn Chiropractic 1986
- Chiropractor of the Year 2012 Colorado Chiropractic Association
- Manual Adjusting
- Acupuncture (needle/laser)
- Physical Exams (sports, Camp, College)
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (ems)
- Flexion Distraction Mobilization
- Activator Technique
- Extremity Adjustments
- Chairman of the Insurance Committee Colorado Chiropractic Association 2013
Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Dr. Brandon Edward Buttry D.C.838 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. Catherine Hollstrom D.C4021 S COLLEGE AVE FORT COLLINS CO 80525
- Dr. Brent Garland Hextell D.C.1230 West Ash Street Windsor CO 80550
- Dr. Amy L Reeves D.C.2692 Abarr Dr. Loveland CO 80538
- Mr. Kerry L Randa Other1717 Madison Ave Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. Elise Rigney DC1730 S College Ave Fort Collins CO 80525