Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.
Chiropractor | Orthopedic1337 East Prospect Road Fort Collins CO, 80525
Dr. Greg L. Crawford D.C. completed his Bachelor's of Science degree in Biology from North Dakota State University in 1981. Dr. Crawford D.C., graduated from Northwestern College of Chiropractic on 1986. ...
Education and Training
Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, Mn Chiropractic 1986
- Chiropractor of the Year 2012 Colorado Chiropractic Association
- Manual Adjusting
- Acupuncture (needle/laser)
- Physical Exams (sports, Camp, College)
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (ems)
- Flexion Distraction Mobilization
- Activator Technique
- Extremity Adjustments
- Chairman of the Insurance Committee Colorado Chiropractic Association 2013
Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.'s Practice location
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Brandon Edward Buttry D.C.838 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. Catherine Hollstrom D.C4021 S COLLEGE AVE FORT COLLINS CO 80525
- Dr. Brent Garland Hextell D.C.1230 West Ash Street Windsor CO 80550
- Dr. Amy L Reeves D.C.2692 Abarr Dr. Loveland CO 80538
- Mr. Kerry L Randa Other1717 Madison Ave Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. Mathew David Ullom D.C.2550 Stover St Fort Collins CO 80525