Mark W Kolasa MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Mark Kolasa is a cardiologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Kolasa specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kolasa also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University F. Edward HÃ©bert School of Medicine MD
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Cardiovascular Diseases; San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Internal Medicine
Mark W Kolasa MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
LEWISTON, ME 04240Get Direction
Mark W Kolasa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kolasa
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Henna Kalsi M.D.2633 Superior Drive NW Rochester Minnesota 55901
- Thomas W. Rooke M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Asim R Zaidi M.D.200 1st St Sw Rochester MN 55905
- Brooks S Edwards M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Crystal R Bonnichsen M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Megan J Coylewright M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905