Mark W Kolasa MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Mark Kolasa is a cardiologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Kolasa specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kolasa also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University F. Edward HÃ©bert School of Medicine MD
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Cardiovascular Diseases; San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Internal Medicine
Mark W Kolasa MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
LEWISTON, ME 04240Get Direction
Mark W Kolasa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kolasa
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What to Expect After Having an Ablation
After the completion of your catheter ablation operation, the professionals will move you to a separate room while you wait for them to pull out the catheters. After a few hours, they will remove the catheters, and then they will apply pressure on the areas or around the incision to stop or control...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- Can Low Blood Pressure be Serious?
Blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm of Hg is referred to as low blood pressure, or hypotension. The first number is the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills blood in them. The second number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is at rest between two beats. In...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Henna Kalsi M.D.2633 Superior Drive NW Rochester Minnesota 55901
- Crystal R Bonnichsen M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Brooks S Edwards M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Asim R Zaidi M.D.200 1st St Sw Rochester MN 55905
- Rajmony Pannu M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Thomas W. Rooke M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905