Dr. Jennifer Schussele is an optometrist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Schussele specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Schussele performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Jennifer M Schussele OD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61615Get Direction
Peoria, IL 61615Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer M Schussele OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Adam Sobin O.D.101 N Parkway Dr Pekin IL 61554
- Dr. Jackson Romaine Bennett O.D.4530 N Brandywine Dr Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. David Phillip Sonnenburg O.D.7715 N Grand Prairie Dr Peoria IL 61615
- Dr. Christopher James Wetzler O.D.801 W Lake Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Rhonda V Dameron O.D.456 Fulton St Peoria IL 61602
- Dr. Jawad Haider O.D.3320 Veterans Dr Pekin IL 61554