Dr. Mark S Seigel M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)19785 Crystal Rock Dr Suite 208 Germantown MD, 20874
Dr. Mark Seigel is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Germantown and Rockville, MD. Dr. Seigel specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Seigel can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Seigel can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1977
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1977
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Clinical Professor George Washington University School of Medicine 2012 - 2017
- Washingtonian Top Doctor 2017 Washingtonian Magazine
- Top Doctor 2017 findatopdoc.com
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
Dr. Mark S Seigel M.D.'s Practice location
Germantown, MD 20874Get Direction
Dr. Mark S Seigel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seigel
- Am I Pregnant?
Did you miss or have a delayed period? One of the most significant and common symptoms of pregnancy is missed periods. The most reliable way to tell whether you are pregnant or not is the pregnancy test. In addition, there are many other symptoms experienced during the early stages of pregnancy.The...
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- Treatments for Vaginitis
Vaginitis is a condition where there is inflammation in the vagina. It is usually accompanied by a condition of the vulva known as vulvovaginitis. It develops from an infection caused by bacteria, yeast, or the parasite Trichomonas vaginalis. However, it may also result from a chemical or physical...
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.8218 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Adedoyin I. Shonekan M.D.7190 CRESTWOOD BLVD FREDERICK MD 21703
- Dr. Kerry Ann Hudson MD8901 Rockville Pike Bethesda MD 20889
- Dr. Glynn M. Thompson MD20407 Senecca Meadows Pkwy Germantown Maryland 20876
- Dr. Steve Yu M.D.8911 Shady Grove Ct Gaithersburg MD 20877
- Rafat Abbasi10215 Fernwood Road Bethesda Maryland 20817