Dr. Eric Wallace Ring MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology229 W Stewart Ave Medford OR, 97501
Dr. Eric Ring is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Medford, OR. Dr. Ring specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Ring can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Ring can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1997
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine,Lubbock, Tx, United States 1997
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Actinic Keratosis
- Birth Defects
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Family Medicine
- Or Health Science University Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
Dr. Eric Wallace Ring MD's Practice location
Medford, OR 97501Get Direction
Dr. Eric Wallace Ring MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ring
- Irregular Periods: Oligomenorrhea, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
An irregular menstrual cycle can be experienced by women every once in a while. The irregularity may be a missed period or an early or late menstruation, which is normal and can be totally expected. However, when menstrual cycles are at long intervals, women could be having a condition called as...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- What is an Endometrial Ablation?
This is a procedure which surgically destroys the uterine lining (endometrium). The aim of endometrial ablation is to minimize menstrual flow. No incision is required for this procedure. A light viewing hysteroscope is inserted through the channels between the vagina and cervix. The procedure may be...
- What Is the Bariatric Surgery Diet?
Bariatric Surgery is a type of procedure done by well experienced surgeons with the purpose of reducing weight. It is an operation also referred to as weight loss surgery. Bariatric Surgery is mostly performed on people who are obese.How Is Bariatric Surgery Done?Bariatric surgery is a process that...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Dr. Bryan D Sohl MD2825 E Barnett Rd Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Emily S Steinbis MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Miguel G Carbonell MD3190 State St Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Alan A Binette M.D.691 Murphy Rd Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Maria E Cordeiro MD940 Royal Ave Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Hillary M Seger MDUniversity Of Utah Department Of Obgyn Salt Lake City UT 84132