Dr. David Anderson is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Anderson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Anderson tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Anderson treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1983
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1983
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Cerebral Palsy
- Birth Defects
- Abnormal Gait
- Shriners Hsp/Cripple Chldn, Pediatrics Orthopedics; University Hosp, Inc, Orthopedic Surgery; Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center Program A
Dr. David James Anderson MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. David James Anderson MD | Orthopaedic Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David James Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular Dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder which stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Dr. Stephanie A Otis M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Laura L Meyers M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Enrico Joseph Stazzone M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Pooya Hosseinzadeh MD1600 Medical Center Dr Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Teresa Mosqueda Ferguson M.D.845 N New Ballas Ct Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Jessica Cole Mcmichael M.D.3635 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110