Dr. Nicolas S Krawiecki MD
Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities2015 Upper Gate Dr NE Atlanta GA, 30322
Dr. Nicolas Krawiecki is a child neurologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Krawiecki specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Krawiecki is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
Univ Claude-Bernard, Uer De Med Grange Blanche, Lyon, (Lyon I) 1974
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Attention mediates radiation's impact on daily living skills in children treated for brain tumors.
- Cognitive predictors of adaptive functioning vary according to pediatric brain tumor location.
- Evidence in a lethal infantile mitochondrial disease for a nuclear mutation affecting respiratory complexes I and IV.
- Computed tomography of the brain in subacute sclerosing panencephalitis.
- Additive impact of in-hospital cardiac arrest on the functioning of children with heart disease.
- Systematic approach for detection of endocrine disorders in children treated for brain tumors.
- 2012 Atlanta Super Doctors
Dr. Nicolas S Krawiecki MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
- 5 Healthcare Professionals You Should Contact If Your Child Has Autism
The following list consists of five different autism organizations you should contact if your child has been diagnosed with autism.US Autism and Asperger Association (USAAA)The USAAA is a nonprofit center for autism that provides education, support, and solutions to people who are in need of...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- ‘Grappling for Gracie’: Wrestlers Fundraising for a Child with 2 Rare Genetic Diseases
In Jeffersonville, Indiana, Brandon Ables organized a wrestling event for Grace Aikin, a 5-year old girl who has obtained two rare genetic diseases. The event aimed to raise funds for Grace’s new wheelchair which will be brought for a Disney World trip. The young girl actively cheered for Brandon...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder that stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...