Dr. Nicolas Krawiecki is a child neurologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Krawiecki specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Krawiecki is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
Univ Claude-Bernard, Uer De Med Grange Blanche, Lyon, (Lyon I) 1974
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Attention mediates radiation's impact on daily living skills in children treated for brain tumors.
- Cognitive predictors of adaptive functioning vary according to pediatric brain tumor location.
- Evidence in a lethal infantile mitochondrial disease for a nuclear mutation affecting respiratory complexes I and IV.
- Computed tomography of the brain in subacute sclerosing panencephalitis.
- Additive impact of in-hospital cardiac arrest on the functioning of children with heart disease.
- Systematic approach for detection of endocrine disorders in children treated for brain tumors.
- 2012Atlanta Super Doctors
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Pediatrics
- UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital
Dr. Nicolas S Krawiecki MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Nicolas S Krawiecki MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Among 100 Most Inspirational Women
Breaking beyond the barriersAs of early October 2017, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) released their list of the 100 most inspirational women. Each year, the list commemorates women from around the world who have pushed the barriers of what has been thought to be possible. It...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Links Between Shortened Telomeres and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), is a disease that affects children and is one of the nine forms of Muscular Dystrophy (MD). Duchenne usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more prevalent in boys. The disease affects 1 in...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Therapy Receives Rare Pediatric Disease Designation
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is characterized by progressive muscle degeneration paired with weakness. This is caused by the lack of dystrophin. This protein is the key to muscles staying strong and uninjured. This disorder is typically found when a person is very young, as early as three years...