Dr. Richard A Brull DC
Chiropractor3 Nashua Ct Suite H Essex MD, 21221
Dr. Richard Brull is a Chiropractor practicing in Essex, MD. Dr. Brull specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Brull seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- The Analgesic Efficacy of the Ultrasound-Guided Femoral Articular Branch Block for Ambulatory Hip Arthroscopy
- The Effect of the Serratus Block on Pain Control After Breast Surgery
- The Effectiveness of the Addition of Dexmedetomidine to Analgesia for Ankle Surgery.
- Spinal Morphine for Patients With Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Dr. Richard A Brull DC's Practice location
Essex, MD 21221Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21215Get Direction
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Mikhail M Burdman DC4300 Belair Rd Baltimore MD 21206
- Dr. Starr Lynn Parsons D.C.2 Hamill Rd Baltimore MD 21210
- Dr. Eric Ross Huntington DC220 W Cold Spring Lane Baltimore MD 21210
- Dr. Reginald Marcus Allen D.C.826 Guilford Ave. Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Shawn R Lee D.C.2105 Laurel Bush Rd Bel Air MD 21015
- Mr. Ross Yeager Kennard D.C.650 Ritchie Hwy Severna Park MD 21146