Dr. Ann Rutledge Rice D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice611 Longmire Rd Suite B Conroe TX, 77304
Dr. Ann Rice is a Dentist practicing in Conroe, TX. Dr. Rice specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Ann Rutledge Rice D.D.S.'s Practice location
Conroe, TX 77304Get Direction
Dr. Ann Rutledge Rice D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rice
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dr. Alissa Medina DMD1403 North Loop 336 West Conroe TX 77304
- Dr. Miles Alexander Mason D.D.S., M.S.D601 River Pointe Dr Conroe TX 77304
- Dr. James Alfred Lutonsky DDS2101 Maurel Conroe TX 77304
- Dr. Richard Earl Allen DDS406 Longmire Road Conroe TX 77304
- Dr. William Christopher Quinn DDS2016 N Loop 336 W Conroe TX 77304
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Clark D.M.D.1403 N Loop 336 W Conroe TX 77304