Dr. Ami Nadolsky is an optometrist practicing in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Nadolsky specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Nadolsky performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Ami Nadolsky O.D.'s Practice location
Roanoke, VA 24012Get Direction
Dr. Ami Nadolsky O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Dr. Neal S Jessup O.D.600 S Pollard St Vinton VA 24179
- Dr. Patrick Bruce Curran O.D.2685 Market St Christiansburg VA 24073
- Miss Tara Leigh O'rourke O.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Christie Leigh Francia O.D.1970 Roanoke Blvd Salem VA 24153
- Dr. Angela N Musick O.D.1970 Roanoke Blvd Salem VA 24153
- Dr. Alicia Marie Greene O.D.1970 Roanoke Blvd Salem VA 24153