Dr. John Pap is a cardiologist practicing in Marquette, MI. Dr. Pap specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Pap also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1979
OH STATE UNIV COLL OF MED AND PUB HLTH 1979
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Effect of various blood-derived and semisynthetic nutrient media on in vitro uptake of 125I-albumin across the intact porcine aortic endothelial surface in an organ-support system.
- Effect of endothelial integrity, transmural pressure, and time on the intimal-medial uptake of serum 125I-albumin and 125I-LDL in an in vitro porcine arterial organ-support system.
- Long-term follow-up of catheter-induced intimal injury from routine coronary angiography in moderately hypercholesterolemic minipigs.
- Uptake of low density lipoprotein, albumin, and water by deendothelialized in vitro minipig aorta.
- Catheter-induced intimal injury during routine coronary catheterization in dogs.
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Internal Medicine
- University of North Carolina Hospitals Program
John Michael Pap MD's Practice location
Marquette, MI 49855Get Direction
John Michael Pap MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Angina?
Angina refers to chest discomfort, tightness, or pain that occurs due to a reduction in blood supply to the muscles of the heart. People commonly confuse this chest pain and discomfort with indigestion. Angina can cause an individual's chest to feel heavy, achey, tight, in addition to a burning...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While some think this isn’t anything to worry about, there are studies that link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a very common sleeping disorder that is very alarming. In fact,...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Gary Merle Friesen MD1414 West Fair Avenue Marquette MI 49855
- David Arvo Pesola MD1414 West Fair Avenue Marquette MI 49855
- William Joseph Jean MD1414 W Fair Ave Marquette MI 49855
- Nelson Eric Gencheff DO1414 West Fair Avenue Marquette MI 49855
- Mark David Cowan MD1414 W Fair Ave Marquette MI 49855
- Gail Peters Brayden MD1414 West Fair Avenue Marquette MI 49855