Dr. Madhukar Bandisode practices Endocrinology in Augusta, GA. Dr. Bandisode specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Bandisode examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
- Effects of withdrawal of oral hypoglycemic agents on the diabetic state.
- Acute effects of salicylate on thyroidal trapping and release of I-131 in vitro.
- CLINICAL EVALUATION OF A NEW ANTHELMINTIC--THIABENDAZOLE 2-(4'-THIAZOLYL)-BENZIMIDAZOLE.
- Questions that this paper raises.
- Study of efficacy of urea compound versus emollient cream in avulsive therapy of dystrophic nails.
- Amylase secretion from isolated pure acinar cells.
- Effect of neurotensin on amylase secretion from rat pancreas in vivo and in vitro.
- Effect of arginine and glucagon on perifused purified beta cells.
- Insulin secretion from isolated pure beta cells.
- Hypertension and stroke in a young man with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.
- Determination of insulin antibodies.
- Determination of insulin antibodies.
- Study of vermifuge action of thiabendazole.
- Placebo effect in the toxicity of anthelmintic drug trial.
- Iodothymol and iodothymol piperizine complex in intestinal helminthiasis.
- Clinical trials with a new anthelmintic, thiabendazole.
- Clinical evaluation of thiabendazole pamoate in roundworm infestation.
- Oral contraceptives: effects on carbohydrate metabolism, insulin like activity and histology of the pancreas.
- Central nervous system side effects of propranolol.
- Clinical evaluation of a new sulfonylurea in maturity onset diabetes - glipizide (K-4024).
- Hypocholesterolemic activity of colestipol in diabetes.
- Double-blind clinical evaluation of mazindol (42-548) in obese diabetics.
- Clinical experience with glibenclamide in long-term treatment of diabetes mellitus.
Dr. Madhukar Sadashivrao Bandisode M.D.'s Practice location
Augusta, GA 30909Get Direction
Dr. Madhukar Sadashivrao Bandisode M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gastric Bypasses in Diabetic Patients May Reduce Long-Term Mortality Rates
For a long time, diabetes has been one of the most dangerous diseases when left untreated. This condition alters the way in which the body produces and reacts to insulin, the hormone which helps regulate blood sugar levels and plays a vital role in the person’s metabolism. Type 2 diabetes, the...
- What is Prediabetes?
Prediabetes is a condition characterized by glucose levels that are high, but not as high as in the case of Type 2 diabetes. In most cases, there are no specific symptoms, and the condition remains undiagnosed for a long time. Prediabetes is also known as impaired glucose tolerance or impaired...
- 7 Tips to Keep Patients Exercising with Type 2 Diabetes
When you are first diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, you are determined to take all the necessary steps and control it. You vow that you will exercise, and that you will follow the recommendations of your doctors. Unfortunately, just like many resolutions, you may not actually keep them. ...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Medicare Provider Incentives May Lead to Reduction of Type 2 Diabetes
Public health and the access to medical care for the impoverished or for those who have lower than average incomes have always been a subject of controversy in the United States. However, in the past few years, increased government investment in this sector have made proper healthcare available for...
- A Step Closer to Winning the Diabetes War: The Stem Cell Approach
Diabetes is one of the most widespread metabolic disorders in the world. According to key facts listed by the World Health Organization, the number of people with diabetes has risen dramatically from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014 with prevalence in patients 18 years old and above...
- Dr. Barry Z Izenstein M.D.2 Medical Center Dr Springfield MA 01107
- Ms. Bridget Sinnott MD2525 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60616
- Dr. Marc Vanderleeden M.D.2 Medical Center Dr Springfield MA 01107
- Dr. Andrew Sanders M.D.820 St. Sebastian Way Augusta GA 30901
- Dr. Martin Mahendra Sarkar D.O.300 W Hospital Rd Augusta GA 30905
- Dr. Leyla El-choufi M.D.820 Saint Sebastian Way Augusta GA 30901