Dr. James Wright is a urologist practicing in Fond Du Lac, WI. Dr. Wright specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1986
Med College Of Wisconsin 1986
Medical College of Wisconsin 1986
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Urology
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. James A Wright MD's Practice location
Dr. James A Wright MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?
Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?Food is known to have diverse effects on the body of a human being. Eating helps maintain our bodies and keep us alive. We all have different eating patterns and preferences. Lifestyle choices also involve the types of food we choose to consume.Our bodies...
- What is Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction?
Today's market is full of medicines available to control sexual activities. Most of the techniques are available to enhance the sexual interest among the people of all different age groups and help in performing sexual activities. Every day, the market gets buzzed with new form of sexual devices,...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
Treatments for Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction is a problem that affects the ability of men to have and maintain their erections. It can cause emotional and psychological stress, especially for people with low self-esteem or those who suffer relationship troubles because of it. However, it...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Dr. Christopher C Tuveson MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Mr. Robert William Santa-cruz M.D.420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Steven Matthew Baughman MD2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. James E Cauley MD707 S University Ave Beaver Dam WI 53916
- Dr. Aaron R Johnson M.D.University Of Wisconsin Hospital Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Richard Windsor MD210 Wisconsin American Dr Fond Du Lac WI 54935