Dr. Omar Obeidat practices Nuclear Medicine in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Obeidat uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- University of Southern California
Omar S Obeidat MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Omar S Obeidat MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis is a disease that affects the brain and spinal cord. It involves an immune-mediated process, which results in an abnormal response. Such abnormal response leads to the damage of the central nervous system tissue and the immune system, which attacks the myelin causing...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Design Thinking in Nursing
Design thinking is not something that one would normally associate with the medical field. When speaking of the subject, anyone knowledgeable would think first of products designed to user friendly and applied across many industries, but mostly centered around technology. But why wouldn’t design...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Daniel A Gay D.O., F.A.C.P.1155 W Jefferson St Franklin IN 46131
- Makram Y Hajj MD11725 N Illinois St Carmel IN 46032
- Anthony J Cossell MD17525 River Rd Noblesville IN 46062
- Dr. Do hee Kim MD1329 Huntington Woods Rd Zionsville IN 46077
- Dr. Hee Myung Park M.D.7614 William Penn Pl Indianapolis IN 46256
- Daniela Budiu MD736 Cambridge Street Brighton MA 02135