Dr. James Labesky is an internist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Labesky specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Labesky provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- University Of Sd School Of Med
Dr. James William Labesky MD's Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. James William Labesky MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- What Conditions are Associated with Hip Pain?
Severe pain in the hip may make it hard to walk or climb the stairs. Issues with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones may all cause hip pain. Many diseases and conditions may also result in pain. Location of the pain in the hip often tells about the actual cause behind the pain.In some cases, the...
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- Dr. Annette Marie Bosworth MD5019 S. Western Ave Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Michael W Shirley M.D.2211 Lomas Blvd NE Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Joshua Joseph Vetter D.O.982055 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Obinna Emmanuel Nwadibia M.D1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Eric A Larson M.D.1205 S Grange Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. James Michael Barker MD300 N Dakota Ave Sioux Falls SD 57104