Dr. Michael Nguyen is a Chiropractor practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Nguyen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Nguyen seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michael Nguyen D.C.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97229Get Direction
Dr. Michael Nguyen D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Michael T. LoGiudice18750 Willamette Drive West Linn Oregon 97068
- Catherine Kanda DC16144 SE Happy Valley Dr Happy Valley OR 97086
- Jamie Lee Harris14995 South 82nd Drive Clackamas Oregon 97015-7612
- Dr. Brian R. Timms DC1157 3rd Ave Longview Washington 98632
- Eric C. Hubbs4905 Southwest Griffith Drive Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Dr. Dennis Orell Beasley DC16771 SW 12TH ST STE E SHERWOOD OR 97140