Terry A Zheutlin M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology3000 N Halsted St Suite 803 Chicago IL, 60657
Specializing in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine, Dr. Terry Zheutlin, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. She currently treats patients in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Zheutlin ...
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
Terry A Zheutlin M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60657Get Direction
Terry A Zheutlin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zheutlin
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Leonard Ilkhanoff MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Francisco Guillermo Aguilar MD11 Salt Creek Ln Hinsdale IL 60521
- Erica D Engelstein M.D.7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Cash Casey MD133 E Brush Hill Rd Elmhurst IL 60126
- Joshua David Moss M.D.5758 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- John F Beshai MD7221 E Princess Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85255