Dr. Harry Einbender, DDS is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. His specialties include dentistry and endodontics and he currently treats patients in New hyde park, New York and Lake ronkonkoma, ...
Dr. Harry Jay Einbender DDS's Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
Dr. Harry Jay Einbender DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Autism
Introduction Science has come a long way since the year 1908 when autism was first discovered. Autism has been referred to as a range of neuropsychological conditions. But the question arises where and how did the term autism originate and how has it changed over time? Some people might think that...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- How Some Muscular Dystrophy Patients Live Life to the Fullest
Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a group of genetic disorders that cause the muscles of the body to weaken and fail over time. There are different types of MD that are all characterized by gene mutations, and each type affects patients differently and in different areas of the body, as well as at...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- Sleep Apnea Can Directly Affect Metabolism
When To Talk With A Healthcare ProviderGetting enough sleep has been the crying motto of many healthcare providers. There are numerous reasons as to why, but some recent research regarding sleep apnea and the relation to metabolism might just encourage some to address sleeping issues that are...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- Dr. Hannah Han D.D.S.115 E 9th St New York New York 10003
- Stella Carollo-Roit5847 Francis Lewis Blvd Oakland Gardens NY 11364
- Dr. Steven D. Kaplan D.M.D.119 W 57th St New York New York 10019
- Dr. Alan Neal Sedell DMD300 Grand Avenue Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Keith Hope DDS222 Westchester Ave West Harrison NY 10604
- Dr. Kara Alyse Diamond DDS222 Westchester Ave West Harrison NY 10604