Dr. Antonia Rogado Sepulveda M.D. is a top Doctor in Pittsburgh, PA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Antonia Rogado Sepulveda M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Antonia Rogado Sepulveda M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Antonia Rogado Sepulveda M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Pittsburgh, PA, Dr. Antonia Rogado Sepulveda M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of Lisboa / Faculty of Medicine of Lisboa 1984
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Helicobacter infection in patients with HCV-related chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, and hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Helicobacter pylori impairs DNA mismatch repair in gastric epithelial cells.
- Helicobacter pylori and gastric malignancies.
- Improvement of gastric atrophy after cure of Helicobacter pylori. What we know, what we don't know, and why care?
- Alterations of DNA mismatch repair proteins and microsatellite instability levels in gastric cancer cell lines.
- Molecular and genetic aspects of gastrointestinal and pancreatic disease.
- Microsatellite instability and DNA mismatch repair deficiency testing in hereditary and sporadic gastrointestinal cancers.
- Molecular markers in Helicobacter pylori-associated gastric carcinogenesis.
- Effect of Helicobacter pylori infection on the expression of DNA mismatch repair protein.
- Bacillus clausii effect on gene expression pattern in small bowel mucosa using DNA microarray analysis.
- Helicobacter heilmannii gastritis: a case study with review of literature.
- Performance of the revised Bethesda guidelines for identification of colorectal carcinomas with a high level of microsatellite instability.
- Assessment of microsatellite instability in very small microdissected samples and in tumor samples that are contaminated with normal DNA.
- HER-2/neu amplification is an independent prognostic factor in gastric cancer.
- Demonstration and characterization of mutations induced by Helicobacter pylori organisms in gastric epithelial cells.
Dr. Antonia Rogado Sepulveda M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
NY, NY 10032Get Direction
Dr. Antonia Rogado Sepulveda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment for Kidney Stones
Kidney stones also called nephrolithiasis refers to ball-like structure that form in the urinary system of your body. These stones form as a result of solidifying of acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. Once these crystals form they move down from the kidney into the...
- New Approach Found to Reverse Lymphoma Treatment Resistance
Cancer tricks the immune system. The immune responses to cancerous cells are weak in cancer patients. The future is here to change that.Lymphoma is a blood cancer that presents when white blood cells begin behaving abnormally. They might divide faster and last longer, producing symptoms such as...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Jon A Levy MD725 Cherrington Pkwy Coraopolis PA 15108
- Dr. Jeffrey B Mulholland MD725 Cherrington Pkwy Coraopolis PA 15108
- Dr. Henkie P Tan MD,PHD3459 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Omar Awais MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Alejandro Hoberman MD3414 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Jeffrey A Baum MD200 Delafield Rd Pittsburgh PA 15215