Dr. Paul Deschner is a family practitioner practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Deschner specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Deschner possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1988
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Regional Centers (South Central) Program
Dr. Paul Blaine Deschner M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Paul Blaine Deschner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is a common infection, although most people who suffer from the condition use ineffective treatments. Before going to the pharmacy, you should first learn about the appropriate treatment for your condition.Sinuses are tiny openings found in the skull and are usually filled with air. They...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Dr. Judith A. Moss D.O.720 Pleasanton Rd San Antonio TX 78214
- Dr. Ricardo A. Arevalo-Sosa M.D.6428 Bandera Rd San Antonio Texas 78238
- Dr. Joel N Robinson D.O.2200 Bergquist Dr San Antonio TX 78236
- Dr. David N. Lopez M.D.4910 Golden Quail San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Pedro A. Calzada M.D.2235 Thousand Oaks Dr San Antonio TX 78232
- Dr. Armando Antonio Sanchez M.D.11212 State Highway 151 at Christus Santa Rosa San Antonio TX 78251