Daniel James Tiede MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology1200 Sixth Ave N Centracare Clinic Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Daniel Tiede is a cardiologist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Tiede specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Tiede also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1991
University of Minnesota Medical School 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Cardiovascular Diseases; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Grad School Med Mayo Clin 1992
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Daniel James Tiede MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Daniel James Tiede MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tiede
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- Do I Have Hypertension?
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, refers to the increased pressure exerted on the walls as blood passes through arteries. Normal blood pressure is measured as 120/80 mm Hg. Pressure in the range of 120/80 and 139/89 mm Hg is referred to as pre-hypertension, and those above the higher...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Howard Joel Zimring MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Mark J Martone MD1200 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Michael George Thurmes MD1200 6TH AVE N SAINT CLOUD MN 56303
- Bernard Rudolph Erickson MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Thom G. a. Dahle MD1200 6TH AVE N SAINT CLOUD MN 56303
- John M Mahowald MD1200 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303