Dr. Jason Brown is a family practitioner practicing in Fairfield, ME. Dr. Brown specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Brown possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Jason K Brown MD's Practice location
Fairfield, ME 04937Get Direction
AUGUSTA, ME 04330Get Direction
Dr. Jason K Brown MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brown
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Dr. John Weston D.O.30 Chase Ave Waterville ME 04901
- Mrs. Nancy Cann Filliter MD9 Pleasant St Oakland ME 04963
- Dr. Bruce J Hebda MD9 Pleasant St Oakland ME 04963
- Dr. Catherine Eisner Nielsen MD9 Pleasant St Oakland ME 04963
- Dr. Robert John Schlager M.D.447 N. Main Street Pittsfield ME 04967
- Dr. Cathal Kavanagh DO46 Fairview Ave Skowhegan ME 04976