Dr. Ernest Bloom MD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology501 S Shore Ctr W 103a Alameda CA, 94501
Dr. Ernest Bloom is a dermatologist practicing in Alameda, CA. Dr. Bloom specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Bloom diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1984
University of California 1984
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Contact Dermatitis, Cosmetic Skin Care, Hair Problems And More
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hives (urticaria)
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Fellow AAD Membership:
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Affiliated Hospitals
- University of California, Irvine Affiliated Hospitals
- CHUM Hospital / Montreal, Canada, Dermatology 1995
Dr. Ernest Bloom MD's Practice location
Alameda, CA 94501Get Direction
Dr. Ernest Bloom MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bloom
- How to Take Care of Dry Skin
There are a number of different factors that affect someone's skin, whether it be the person's overall health, their genes, their age, or even the cold temperature outside. But, having it can be a little embarrassing. While hydrating and replenishing the lost moisture are vital steps in keeping the...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- Is Eczema Genetic?
Eczema is the collective name of a number of skin diseases. In general, it manifests as spots on the skin that can swell with a clear liquid. It is often confused with an allergic reaction, although it is, in fact, a skin irritation. Many people are well aware that eczema cannot be transmitted from...
- Blood Blister: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is a blood blister?A blood blister is a raised piece of skin that has blood inside it. Blood blisters are somewhat similar to blisters that have clear fluid in them. The blisters are usually harmless and tend to go away within a few weeks without treatment. A blood blister can contain blood,...
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Can My Diet Prevent Aging?
Healthy foods and healthy eating habits are the key for feeling and looking young. Moreover, healthy foods protect the body against a number of debilitating and chronic conditions, which add to the woes of aging. Healthy foods are known to prevent common conditions that normally develop with age...
- Patrick Bitter, Sr.450 Sutter Street San Francisco California 94108
- Dr. Rupa Badlani M.D.360 Post St San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Robert Mitchell Miller M.D.3325 Palo Verde Avenue Long Beach California 90808
- Dr. Lyle J. Rausch PHD MD3060 Broadway Street Redwood City California 94062
- Dr. Richard G Glogau M D350 Parnassus Avenue San Francisco CA 94117
- Dr. Sanford M. Goldstein MD2200 Ofarrell St San Francisco CA 94115