Dr. Mitchell Kotler is a urologist practicing in Woodbury, NJ. Dr. Kotler specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1984
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Discrete subaortic valvular stenosis: the clinical utility and limitations of transesophageal echocardiography.
- Intravascular ultrasound for angiographically indeterminant left main coronary artery disease.
- Procedural considerations in transesophageal echocardiography.
- Pitfalls in the echo-Doppler diagnosis of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Assessment of aortic regurgitation by transesophageal echocardiography: correlation with angiographic determination.
- Quantification of mitral regurgitation: a comparison of transesophageal echocardiography and contrast ventriculography.
- Echocardiographic findings in constrictive pericarditis. A case report.
- Use of stents to treat kinks causing obstruction in a left internal mammary artery graft.
- Images in cardiovascular medicine. Rapid dissolution of massive intracoronary thrombosis with platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor inhibitor.
- Coronary dissection and thrombosis associated with exercise testing three months after successful coronary stenting.
- Clinical predictors of pulmonary hypertension in patients undergoing liver transplant evaluation.
- Hypoxia due to patent foramen ovale in the absence of pulmonary hypertension.
- Cardiac manifestations of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Ortner's syndrome in association with mitral valve prolapse.
- Dislodgment of pacemaker electrode simulating focal motor seizure.
- Cancer-bladder, Vasectomy Reversal, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlarged Prostate) And More
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Genital Warts
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Mitchell N Kotler M.D.'s Practice location
Woodbury, NJ 08096Get Direction
Dr. Mitchell N Kotler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kotler
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Bladder cancer is a serious condition that comes as a result of an abnormal bladder cell growth. The cells undergoing abnormal growth come up together forming a mass of cells called tumors. For bladder cancer, the abnormal growth begins in the inner lining of the organ, which later spreads to the...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years old. It is, therefore, important that you should always be on alert in case any symptoms begin to show. This prompts a visit to the doctor within the quickest possible time.Deciding on whether or not to be screened...
- What Does it Mean if I Have Blood in My Urine?
Waking up to the sight of reddish discharge in your urine can be disconcerting to nearly anyone. However, nine out of ten times there is nothing severe to worry about. Though this is the case, there is always a chance that you might be observing a visible symptom of a serious underlying...
- 5 Tips on Living with Prostate Cancer
5 Tips on Living with Prostate CancerBeing diagnosed with cancer is a blow to the lives of very many men. Some think that once they have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, it is the end of their lives. This is not true. Someone can be have prostate cancer and still manage to live a happy and...
- Treatments for Gonorrhea
What types of medications are prescribed for gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and sexually transmitted disease that is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. People can get infected by having unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. Sharing of contaminated sex toys can also transmit the...
- Samuel Disston Allen, Jr.3500 Westchester Pike Newton Square Pennsylvania 19073
- Dr. Alexander Kutikov MD333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Thomas J Desperito MD2600 Glasgow Ave Newark DE 19702
- Dr. Daniel Eun M.D.255 S 17th St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Dr. Thomas F Lanchoney MD245 Bryn Mawr Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Mr. Bruce N Benge MD1801 Rockland Road Wilmington DE 19803