Dr. Colum Francis Amory M.D., M.P.H.
Neurologist | NeurologyMount Sinai Medical Center, Department Of Neurology One Gustave L. Levy New York NY, 10029
Dr. Colum Amory practices Neuropathology in New York, NY. Dr. Amory studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine/The Corine Goldsmith Dickinson Center For Ms 2004
Dr. Colum Francis Amory M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Dr. Colum Francis Amory M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Amory
- One Step Closer to a Cure: New Developments in Parkinson’s Research
Parkinson's disease is a neurodegenerative disease that affects a lot of people worldwide with an estimated figure of about 1 million in the United States alone, according to the National Parkinson’s Foundation. Despite the sheer amount of support available for patients as seen in the dozens of...
- Carol Burnett's Beloved Sidekick, Tim Conway, Is Battling Dementia
A person's age or status does not matter when dementia is in the picture. Dementia is a blanket term for deterioration in mental and cognitive ability. Over time, dementia can progress enough to interfere with someone's daily life. ...
- How is Lyme Disease Diagnosed?
Lyme disease is primarily diagnosed through an analysis of the symptoms, although blood tests are also sometimes used.What to keep in mind when diagnosing Lyme diseaseThe bull’s eye rash is usually the most prominent symptom of Lyme’s disease, and a visualization of this rash is usually...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Funding and Research Is There for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers and fundraisers are upbeat and optimistic that one day they will find a cure for the condition. Research is also driven by people affected by Parkinson’s disease (PD). The aim of researchers is to control the progression of the disease, prevent the disease altogether and restore lost...
- The Five Biggest Challenges Louis Faces as a Man with Autism
At the age of two and a half, Louis Scarantino was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome – a form of autism. He was nonverbal until the age of four or five. His condition left an indelible mark on his life, making it more difficult for him to experience life in the early years the same way in which...
- Dr. Ian A. Stein MD170 Great Neck Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD14-01 BROADWAY STE 3 FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.1513 Voorhies Ave Brooklyn NY 11235