Dr. Cynthia Drake is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Drake specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Drake can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Drake can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1981
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Cynthia K Drake MD's Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66213Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia K Drake MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Smoking During Pregnancy is Linked to Blood Vessel Damage in Children
A new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, has shown that smoking during pregnancy is associated with increased risk of blood vessel damage in the child. In this study, enrolling 250 children, the body dimensions and lung functioning of the children were measured when they were 4-weeks-old....
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Birth Control Methods for Women
Here is an eye opening statistic. Approximately 85% of women who are sexually active and do not use contraception, will get pregnant in the first year. Despite the myths, yes, women can get pregnant about 10 days of giving birth, while breast feeding and during menstruation. If getting pregnant...
- Why You Should Exercise During Pregnancy
Exercise is not only beneficial to pregnant women, but to the baby as well. It is better to talk with your OBGYN before starting an exercise program. There are a lot of exercises that are available and appropriate for each trimester. However, not all pregnant women are advised to exercise. Vigorous...
- Karen Florio222 Northeast Landings Court Lees Summit' Missouri 64064
- Dr. Alexander G. Capelli MD1010 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Becky Graham1004 Carondelet Drive Kansas City Missouri 64114
- Dr. Abigail Proffer M.D.University Of Ct School Of Medicine Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Analuina Estrada M.D.20375 W 151st St Olathe KS 66061
- Dr. Quanita Jamelle Crable MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160