Dr. Paul Kluetz is an oncologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Kluetz specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Kluetz manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 2003
- Acute pulmonary embolism: imaging in the emergency department.
- Abiraterone acetate in combination with prednisone for the treatment of patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: U.S. Food and Drug Administration drug approval summary.
- Radium Ra 223 dichloride injection: U.S. Food and Drug Administration drug approval summary.
- Pain palliation measurement in cancer clinical trials: the US Food and Drug Administration perspective.
- Under-representation of racial minorities in prostate cancer studies submitted to the US Food and Drug Administration to support potential marketing approval, 1993-2013.
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Cancer Drug Development and US Regulatory Review: Perspectives From Industry, the Food and Drug Administration, and the Patient.
- FDA Approval: Palbociclib for the Treatment of Postmenopausal Patients with Estrogen Receptor-Positive, HER2-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- Expansion Cohorts in First-in-Human Solid Tumor Oncology Trials.
- Looking to the future in an unprecedented time for cancer drug development.
- Neoadjuvant breast cancer therapy and drug development.
- FDA Approval of Palbociclib in Combination with Fulvestrant for the Treatment of Hormone Receptor-Positive, HER2-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- Analysing data from patient-reported outcome and quality of life endpoints for cancer clinical trials: a start in setting international standards.
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center Program
Dr. Paul G Kluetz MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
Washington, DC 20007Get Direction
Dr. Paul G Kluetz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 22 Year Old Battles Non-Traditional Ovarian Cancer for Second Time
Everyone who has had their own battle with cancer is a hero, and those who have had to deal with it more than once are some of the strongest warriors. At only 22 years old, Megan Santa Croce is fighting against a non-traditional form of ovarian cancer for the second time in her life. ...
- Teens Raise Money for Breast Cancer Awareness
Jordan Phillips, a 13-year-old from Ohio, is making headlines as she raises money for breast cancer awareness. Jordan’s mom, Nicole Phillips, was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago and that is when Jordan started ‘Cozys for a Cure.’ She is a young entrepreneur and philanthropist.Jordan...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Helpful or Misguided: What Is a Chemo Bath?
Receiving a stage IV ovarian cancer diagnosis, the terminal stage of ovarian cancer, can be shocking and overwhelming. This is what happened to 77-year-old Isabel Navas. She first started to experience a bloated stomach, but never considered the possibility that she could have cancer because she did...
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- Is There Ever Enough Ovarian Cancer Research?
Recently, there has been much progress made in research of gynecological cancers. Many report that this period has been exceptionally productive in the field. However, despite how positive this is, many with gynecological cancers are upset that clinical trials are becoming decreasingly available, as...
- Dr. Johann Brandes MD, PHD2306 Hampton Avenue Nashville Tennessee 37215
- Dr. Kit Lu M.D.68 Hoke Farm Way Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania 17050
- Dr. Julie Brahmer M.D.401 North Broadway Baltimore Maryland 21231
- Dr. Ashraf Zarif Badros M.D.22 S. Greene St Baltimore MD 21263
- Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed M.D., PHD.1650 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21231
- Dr. Evan Jacob Lipson MD1650 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287