Dr. Cynthia Elliott practices Emergency Medicine in Tampa, FL. Dr. Elliott assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Elliott examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1986
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Denver Hlth Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine; Osf St Francis Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Denver Genl Affil
- EMERGENCY MEDICINE, DENVER HEALTHCARE CENTER AND HOSPITAL, CO 1987
Dr. Cynthia L Elliott M.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33613Get Direction
CLEARWATER, FL 33762Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia L Elliott M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elliott
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Masood U Ansari MD3100 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Nicholas N Healy D.O.1 Davis Blvd Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. David F Tulsiak MD3001 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Ahmad G Ksaibati M.D.5504 Gateway Blvd Wesley Chapel FL 33543
- Dr. Venugopal Palani MD7050 Gall Blvd Zephyrhills FL 33541
- Dr. Jason Wilson MD1 Davis Blvd Tampa FL 33606