Michelle Marie O'connor MA, CAS & NCSP
Psychologist | School159 W. 1st Street Oswego NY, 13126
Michelle O'connor is a psychologist practicing in Oswego, NY. Michelle specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Michelle evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Michelle because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Michelle Marie O'connor MA, CAS & NCSP's Practice location
Oswego, NY 13126Get Direction
Michelle Marie O'connor MA, CAS & NCSP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'connor
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- Dr. Tina Kay Head PH.D.20 County Route 37 Central Square NY 13036
- Kristina Lavery MS, CAS, NCSP216 County Route 64 Mexico NY 13114
- Dr. Jennifer A. Rapke PSYD5 W Cayuga St Oswego NY 13126
- Dr. Scott Peale Mooney PHD112 E Bridge St Oswego NY 13126
- Dr. John B Ruskowski PH. D. PSYCHOLOGIST83 Jackim Rd Oswego NY 13126
- Mrs. Jill Marie Virts M.S., C.A.S.6574 South St Red Creek NY 13143