Dr. Ernest Ferrel is a Chiropractor practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Ferrel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ferrel seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Ernest Wayne Ferrel D.C.'s Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93103Get Direction
Dr. Ernest Wayne Ferrel D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Kevin E English DC5370 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Dr. Jason W Reinhold D.C.34 E Sola St Santa Barbara CA 93101
- Dr. James Allan Cochran D.C.5350 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Dr. Wolfgang Wayne Ausserbauer DC1206 Coast Village Cir Santa Barbara CA 93108
- Dr. Joseph Donald Flowers DC2320 Bath St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. Steven I Sherwin DC1725 State St Santa Barbara CA 93101