Phone: Fax: Privileges:
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Compressed helium injury to the orbit resulting in pneumocephalus.
- Metastatic endometrial carcinoma resulting in orbital apex compression.
- Magnetic resonance imaging evidence of optic nerve glioma progression into and beyond the optic chiasm.
- Concepts in eyelid biomechanics with clinical implications.
- Management of postblepharoplasty chemosis.
- Columbia University Medical Center 2004
- Columbia University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Joseph D Walrath M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Joseph D Walrath M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walrath
- What Affects Night Vision?
Problems with night vision is a very common problem. Most of the night vision problems, like halos, blurred vision, and night blindness, may be treated. Some of these may also be a sign of congenital medical condition, like retinitis pigmentosa. A number of other conditions, like exposure to the sun...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Dr. William Barry Lee MD3225 Cumberland Blvd. Southeast Atlanta Georgia 30339
- Dr. Charles Lapeyre Thompson M.D.5825 Airline Hwy Baton Rouge LA 70805
- Dr. Stephen Hamilton MD3225 Cumberland Blvd Se Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Zane F Pollard MD5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Valerie Ilana Elmalem M.D.1365b Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Bryan G Jefferies MD2480 Windy Hill Rd Se Marietta GA 30067