Dr. Mitchel S Godat D.D.S.
Periodontist | Periodontics6268 Poplar Avenue Memphis TN, 38119
Dr. Godat completed his undergraduate work at Oxford College of Emory University and Emory University and received his Doctorate in Dentistry (DDS) from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry, ...
Education and Training
University of Tennessee Colllege of Dentistry DDS
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill MS
Oxford College of Emory University and Emory University Biology and Chemistry
- Jack Wells Award for Outstanding Young Dentist2006Memphis Dental Society
- Educator Award for Outstanding Excellence in Teaching and Mentoring2009American Academy of Periodontology
- Fellowship Award 2013Tennessee Dental Association
- Overall First Place Research1997Mid-South Dental Congress
- Second Place Clinical Laboratory Research1999Southern Academy of Periodontology
- Graduated with Highest Honors1997University of Tennessee College of Dentistry
- Excellence in Periodontology Award1997Sidney Friedman
- Soft Tissue Gum Grafting
- Dental Implants
- Esthetic Crown Lengthening
- Functional Crown Lengthening
- Sedation Dentistry
- Periodontal Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Lightening Of Gums
- Alloderm Gum Graft
- Pinhole Surgical Procedure
- All On Four And Same Day Teeth
Dr. Mitchel S Godat D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Mitchel S Godat D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Natural Remedies for Butt Acne
There are several things more humiliating than pimples on your buttocks, especially when mild-year hits and swim suits get introduced. Stop taking cover behind shoreline concealments and start discovering the solutions for your buttock acne troubles. Try the remedies sketched out below to see what...
- Overweight Kids Lose Weight When Their Parents Do
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, overweight kids lose weight when their parents try to lose weight. About 80 overweight or obese children and their parents were studied and found that when the parents lost a unit in their body mass index (BMI) their children lost a...
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- What Are Subserosal Fibroids?
Subserosal fibroids are non-cancerous growths that develop within the uterine wall. They are also referred to as myomas, leiomyoma or fibromyomas, and uterine fibroids. Research has established that 25 percent of women experience fibroids severe enough to trigger symptoms, and 40 percent of women...
- What Causes Obesity?
A person who has a body weight that is 20% or more than the designated normal weight is considered to be obese. Obesity actually refers to the excess amount of fat present in the body. Based on the statistical measurement of Body Mass Index or BMI, obesity refers to BMI above 30. BMI is a...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Roger D Craddock D.D.S.6268 Poplar Avenue Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. John Sturdivant Winford DDS3980 New Covington Pike Memphis TN 38128
- Dr. Anastasios Karydis DDS, MS, PHD875 Union Ave Memphis TN 38103
- Dr. Denise M Mustiful-martin D.D.S.1286 Peabody Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Edward Sidney Lane D.D.S.5565 Murray Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Brenda Lyle Fowler D.D.S.7535 Poplar Ave Germantown TN 38138