Dr. Michael Huband is a prosthodontist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Huband specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Clear acrylic resin device for orientation and placement of a small facial prosthesis.
- Simplified duplicating procedure for dental casts.
- Spacer made from a visible light-cured resin for processing denture soft liners.
- A feeding obturator for a preterm baby with Pierre Robin sequence.
- The use of light cured resin in hollow bulb treatment obturators.
- Intranasal conformers: a case report.
- A stabilized rubber dam clamp for cervical restorations: a case report.
- Problems associated with implant maintenance.
- Implant retained overdentures in mandibular reconstruction: a case report.
Dr. Michael Linn Huband D.D.S.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
Dr. Michael Linn Huband D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Pneumonia Develop?
Pneumonia is a disease that affects the lungs due to an infection caused by bacteria, virus, or fungus. Pneumonia can either affect the left, right, or both lobes of the lungs.Pneumonia is a serious disease affecting people of any age. However, toddlers and young children are more affected by...
- How Are Imaging Tests Used For Bloody Urine?
The external physical examination is over, and a detailed medical history has been discussed with the doctor. The next step - urinalysis of the latest urine sample - indicates more than three red blood cells occupying the microscopic viewing arena. The dipstick test shows the presence of blood in...
- Fat-Soluble Vitamins Could Help Fight Cystic Fibrosis
Doctors and medical professionals in recent years have prescribed numerous antibiotics to cystic fibrosis patients in order to counteract Burkholderia cenocepacia, bacteria that are known to cause lung infections in those with cystic fibrosis.It has become apparent in recent years that these...
- What Causes Stroke?
Basically, a stroke is divided into two main types: ischemic and hemorrhagic. Each of them affects the brain in different ways and each has its own causes. Ischemic strokes are the most prevalent types of stroke. They are mainly brought about when the flow of blood and the circulation of oxygen are...
- An Innovative Method for the Early Prediction of Parkinson's Disease
As technology advances, so does the methods at the researcher’s disposal to create innovative tools that can be used in many contexts to, in one way or another, improve the user’s effectiveness at performing certain tasks. Case in point, a team of researchers from the Washington University...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. David A Beck D.D.S.11507 Allecingie Pkwy Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. David Mark Schleider D.M.D., M.S.8917 Fargo Rd Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. Jeffrey L Hudgins DDS5001 Grove Avenue Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Karen Sonnone Mcandrew DMD, MS10442 Patterson Avenue Henrico VA 23238
- Dr. Yong Joon Coe DDS,MSD,MS521 N 11th St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Michael James Mcgowan D.D.S.1201 Broad Rock Blvd Richmond VA 23249