Jennifer Jackson is an acupuncturist practicing in Middletown, RI. Dr. Jackson evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Jackson treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Jennifer S Jackson D.AC., MSOM, LMT's Practice location
Middletown, RI 02842Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer S Jackson D.AC., MSOM, LMT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Dr. Alexander Tatevosyants D.A.141 Airport Rd Warwick RI 02889
- Katie Murphy1225 Grand Army of the Republic Hwy, (Inside The Soul Purpose) Swansea Massachusetts (MA) 02777
- Ms. Kristin Diane Boudreau D.AC., L.AC.126 W Main Rd Middletown RI 02842
- Mr. Kenneth F Branco Other216 American Legion Hwy Westport MA 02790
- Dr. Elizabeth Lindh174 Bellevue Ave Newport RI 02840
- Dr. Mark R Brancato DA LIC AC MAOM90 Warwick Ave Providence RI 02905