Dr. Stephen A. Curtis D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice516 Montauk Hwy Suite 2 East Moriches NY, 11940
Dr. Stephen Curtis is a Dentist practicing in East Moriches, NY. Dr. Curtis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Stephen A. Curtis D.D.S.'s Practice location
East Moriches, NY 11940Get Direction
Dr. Stephen A. Curtis D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Curtis
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Dr. Aaron Kramer DDS516 Hawkins Ave Lake Ronkonkoma NY 11779
- Dr. Maria Grammenos DDS235 Boyle Rd Selden NY 11784
- Dr. Jennifer Shannon Stachel DMD500 Portion Rd Ronkonkoma NY 11779
- Dr. Alice Urbankova D.D.S., PH.D.630 5th Ave New York NY 10111
- Dr. Charles Richard Hoeg DMD45 Route 25A Shoreham NY 11786
- Dr. James Edward Hoeg DDS45 Route 25A Shoreham NY 11786