Dr. Eugene Finkelstein MD
Pediatrician1230 Neptune Ave 3245 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn NY, 11224
Dr. Eugene Finkelstein is a pediatrician practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Finkelstein is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Finkelstein diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Finkelstein can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Inst- Kiev- Ukraine 1975
Kiev Med Institute 1975
Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Allergic Reaction
- Stomach Flu
- Strep Throat
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Kings Co Hosp/Dwnst University Hospital
Dr. Eugene Finkelstein MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11224Get Direction
Dr. Eugene Finkelstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Finkelstein
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Dr. Patricia A. Rogers M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD132 WILSON AVE BROOKLYN NY 11237
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208