Dr. Dale Henning practices Emergency Medicine in Louisville, KY. Dr. Henning assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Henning examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1984
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Family Medicine; Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Psychiatry
- University Louisville School Of Med
Dr. Dale Henning M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40222Get Direction
Dr. Dale Henning M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Dr. Shawn Mccarty MD4000 Kresge Way Louisville KY 40207
- Mr. Lawrence Lee Simpson MD200 Abraham Flexnor Way Louisville KY 40202
- Mr. Salvator Vicario MD3215 Westport Green Pl Louisville KY 40241
- Dr. Jason E Mattingly MD1025 New Moody Ln La Grange KY 40031
- Dr. Kevin Wurst M.D.1850 State St New Albany IN 47150
- Dr. Suhada Y Ratnayake M.D.800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536